NORTHWOOD, Iowa – Charges have been dropped against a man arrested after a Worth County traffic stop.
Joshua D. Lee, 36 of Northwood, was pulled over on May 12 after the Worth County Sheriff’s Office says he was seen driving a vehicle with an expired registration. A deputy says Lee was found in possession of methamphetamine and a drug pipe.
Charges of controlled substance violation, failure to use a drug tax stamp, and driving while barred were dismissed against Lee on March 29. The Worth County Attorney’s Office would not comment on the reason for the dismissal, other than it was “in the interests of justice.
- Drug charges dropped in Worth County traffic stop
- Three drug arrests after Worth County traffic stop
- Sex abuse charge dropped in Worth County
- Worth County traffic stop results in drug charges against southern Minnesota man
- Cerro Gordo Co. man facing multiple drug charges after Worth Co. traffic stop
- Worth Co. traffic stop leads to drug, weapon charges against Albert Lea man
- Two arrested after Saturday morning traffic stop in Worth County
- Worth County burglary charge dropped against Albert Lea woman
- Traffic stop in Worth County leads to first-degree theft charges
- Drug charges follow traffic stop in Mason City