CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Floyd County man has been arrested for a drug crime.
Authorities say Nathaniel Elihu Klemesrud, 47 of Charles City, delivered .34 grams of methamphetamine to someone working with the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force on June 30, 2016. Court documents state the drug delivery happened at Klemesrud’s home.
The Charles City Police Department and the Floyd County Sheriff’s Office went to the 1300 block of Gilbert Street on Friday afternoon and arrested Klemesrud on an outstanding warrant for a controlled substance violation.
- Drug arrest made in Charles City
- Delayed drug arrest for Charles City man
- Heroin arrest in Charles City
- Guilty plea in Charles City drug and gun arrests
- Charles City man arrested after one-month drug investigation
- Charles City man sentenced for Floyd County drug arrest
- Drug charges dropped against Charles City man
- Drug company to grow in Charles City
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- Drug raid in Charles City Monday night