DECORAH, Iowa – A Calmar man is facing several drug charges after a weekend search.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says it executed a search warrant at 106 ½ North Maryville Street in Calmar on Saturday. 21-year-old Cody Johnson was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana-2nd offense, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Sheriff’s Office says an investigation is continuing and more charges are pending. The Iowa State Patrol and the Decorah Police Department assisted with this case.
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- Minnesota man arrested after NE Iowa pursuit
- Weeks-long investigation leads to 3 drug arrests in NE Iowa
- Police: Faulty muffler leads to two felony drug arrests in NE Iowa
- Meth lab search warrant results in 2 NE Iowa drug arrests
- 8 arrested on drug charges after search warrants executed in NE Iowa
- NE Iowa trail approved over opposition
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge
- NE Iowa man accused of delivering heroin
- 2 injured in NE Iowa rollover crash