Construction continued Wednesday in downtown Mason City as crews worked to remove part of the roof of the old JC Penny building in Southbridge Mall.
The building is being turned into a multi-purpose arena that will house Mason City’s hockey teams and will host concerts and basketball games.
Click on the video for drone video from the scene.
You can read more about the multi-purpose arena here.
- Drone3: Construction continues on Mason City multi-purpose arena
- Groundbreaking ceremony set for Monday for Mason City's multi-purpose arena
- 5 bidders for stage one of Mason City multi-purpose arena
- Multi-vehicle crash Tuesday in Mason City
- Developers pushing for multi-purpose hotel in Austin
- WATCH: Charles City storm damage from KIMT Drone3
- Groundbreaking for Mason City multipurpose arena scheduled for February
- Tackling road construction confusion in Mason City
- UPDATE: Multi-agency search Tuesday at Mason City location
- Watch: Drone3 video captures significant damage to Mohawk Square