Construction continued Wednesday in downtown Mason City as crews worked to remove part of the roof of the old JC Penny building in Southbridge Mall.
The building is being turned into a multi-purpose arena that will house Mason City’s hockey teams and will host concerts and basketball games.
Click on the video for drone video from the scene.
You can read more about the multi-purpose arena here.
- Drone3: Construction continues on Mason City multi-purpose arena
- Mason City multi-purpose arena construction shifting indoors
- Groundbreaking ceremony set for Monday for Mason City's multi-purpose arena
- 5 bidders for stage one of Mason City multi-purpose arena
- Mayor: NIACC reaches agreement to use Mason City's multi-purpose arena; other details released
- Mason City multi-purpose arena closing in on opening (with drone video)
- Multi-vehicle crash Tuesday in Mason City
- Watch: Drone3 captures flooding in Austin
- WATCH: Charles City storm damage from KIMT Drone3
- Developers pushing for multi-purpose hotel in Austin