Flooding prompted a flood warning in Floyd and Chickasaw counties and many other problems throughout the area after heavy rainfall Thursday night.
Mason City’s East Park was closed for vehicles Thursday morning and much of the park was under water.
Highland Park Golf Course in Mason City announced on social media that it is closed until further notice after “seeing standing water in places we haven’t seen in years.”
Charles City’s Cedar River was also out of its banks Friday morning.
- Drone video captures flooding in Mason City
- Watch: Drone footage captures significant flooding in Mason City
- Watch: Drone video captures significant flooding in Mason City's East Park
- Drone video: Watch demolition of Cost Cutters in Mason City
- Surveillance video captures vehicle vs. bike collision in Mason City
- Photos and drone video capture significant damage in Sheffield
- Must watch: Drone footage captures demolition of a Mason City water tower
- Mason City multi-purpose arena closing in on opening (with drone video)
- Effects of the blizzard: Roof collapse in Mason City (with drone video)
- WATCH: Raw video captures fleeing suspect being apprehended in Mason City