ROCHESTER, Minn.- The snow we saw over the weekend and the snow that is expected to hit us in the coming week will of course bring with it slick roads.
AAA has released some driving tips for those who plan on braving the slippery streets:
-Increase your following distance to 8 to 10 seconds when driving on icy, slippery surfaces.
-When driving up and down hills, observe how other cars are reacting and maintain safe distance.
-Never use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface.
- Driving tips for slick road conditions
- Driving Tips for Damp Roads
- StormTeam3: Watching for slick roads this weekend
- Driving in whiteout conditions
- Quick changing road conditions
- Travelers facing road conditions
- Clearing snowbanks and slick spots
- Holiday driving in snowy conditions
- Slick roads can play a big part in power outages
- Some slick roads possible Monday night into Tuesday