ROCHESTER, Minn.- The snow we saw over the weekend and the snow that is expected to hit us in the coming week will of course bring with it slick roads.
AAA has released some driving tips for those who plan on braving the slippery streets:
-Increase your following distance to 8 to 10 seconds when driving on icy, slippery surfaces.
-When driving up and down hills, observe how other cars are reacting and maintain safe distance.
-Never use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface.
- Driving tips for slick road conditions
- Driving Tips for Damp Roads
- Driving in whiteout conditions
- Quick changing road conditions
- Holiday driving in snowy conditions
- Spring driving conditions on rural roads can be dangerous
- Slick roads can play a big part in power outages
- Some slick roads possible Monday night into Tuesday
- Warmer temperatures affecting road conditions
- Videos: Midday storm tracking and driving conditions