MAPLETON, Minn. – Two people are hurt in a collision in Blue Earth County.
It took place around 5:47 pm Saturday on Highway 22. The Minnesota State Patrol says Jeff Gerard Gisch, 50 of Lone Rock, IA, turned left from Central Avenue onto Highway 22 and collided with the southbound vehicle driven by Trudence Mureene Pitcher, 62 of Wells.
Gisch and Pitcher both suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to the hospital for treatment.
Mapleton police and fire and Mayo Clinic Ambulance assisted with this accident.
- Drivers from Kossuth and Faribault counties injured in crash
- Faribault sued over rental ordinance
- Officers attacked at Faribault prison
- Chain-reaction crash in Kossuth County injures three
- Rushford driver injured in Winona County crash
- Update: Name released of Kossuth County woman injured in crash south of Albert Lea
- Albert Lea softball drops season opener to Faribault
- Plane a total loss after Saturday crash in Kossuth County
- Luck decides two elections in Kossuth County
- Not guilty plea in Kossuth County killing