PLEASANT GROVE TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Stewartville man suffered life-threatening injuries after crashing into a crop sprayer Tuesday morning.
The collision happened around 9:30 am on Highway 30, east of Stewartville. The Minnesota State Patrol says Larry June Turner, 80 of Stewartville, tried to pass the crop sprayer as it was turning left and hit the front of it. The Patrol says Turner’s vehicle rolled several times and ended up in the ditch.
Turner was flown by helicopter to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester for treatment.
The driver of the crop sprayer, Rodney Dean Krell, 49 of Blooming Prairie, was not hurt.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Stewartville Fire Rescue, and Mayo One assisted at the scene.
- Stewartville man suffers life-threatening injuries in car/tractor collision
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County snow plow collision
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Life-threatening injuries in Mower County collision
- Woman sentenced for Stewartville collision
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.
- Authorities release name of man who suffered life-threatening injuries in I-90 crash
- Stewartville collision injures one Monday afternoon
- Austin police: Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after alleged domestic assault