CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa – A driver suffered minor injuries after a rollover crash Friday night.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Willie E. Woodson, 39 of Dallas, Texas, was driving east on 300th Street when he tried to pass someone around 8:17 pm in the 10000 block and lost control. Woodson’s vehicle went into the south ditch, flipped, and rolled several times.
Woodson was treated and released at MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center. He’s being cited for failure to maintain control, unsafe passing, no valid driver’s license, and an insurance violation.
The damage to Woodson’s vehicle is extensive.
- Driver injured in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Probation in fatal Cerro Gordo County rollover
- Accident in Cerro Gordo County injures one
- UPDATE: No one hurt in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- Iowa State Patrol: 3 injured, including 2 kids, in Sunday rollover crash in Cerro Gordo County
- One injured in southern Cerro Gordo County crash
- Friday collision injures three in Cerro Gordo County
- Semi driver attacked in rural Cerro Gordo County speaks out
- Driver flown to hospital after Cerro Gordo County crash