CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa – A driver suffered minor injuries after a rollover crash Friday night.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Willie E. Woodson, 39 of Dallas, Texas, was driving east on 300th Street when he tried to pass someone around 8:17 pm in the 10000 block and lost control. Woodson’s vehicle went into the south ditch, flipped, and rolled several times.
Woodson was treated and released at MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center. He’s being cited for failure to maintain control, unsafe passing, no valid driver’s license, and an insurance violation.
The damage to Woodson’s vehicle is extensive.
- Driver injured in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Probation in fatal Cerro Gordo County rollover
- Accident in Cerro Gordo County injures one
- UPDATE: No one hurt in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- One injured in southern Cerro Gordo County crash
- Semi driver attacked in rural Cerro Gordo County speaks out
- 1 injured in rollover crash due to icy roads Friday in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- Fillmore County driver injured in rollover