ORION TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Chatfield driver was hurt in a Saturday crash.
64-year-old Michael Patrick Martin was driving west on Highway 30 when the Minnesota State Patrol says he went off the road near mile marker 235, into the south ditch, and hit a tree. Martin was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
The State Patrol says Martin was wearing his seat belt.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Chatfield Fire Department, and Chatfield EMS all assisted at the scene of this accident, which happened around 4:45 pm when driving conditions were snowy and icy.
- Driver hits tree in Olmsted County
- Truck hits tree in Olmsted County
- Driver hits median along Highway 52 in Olmsted County
- Authorities: Driver becomes dizzy, hits house in Olmsted County
- Decorah driver in Olmsted County crash
- Driver hurt in Olmsted County crash
- Car hits school bus in Olmsted County
- SUV hits semi in Olmsted County
- How to properly dispose of Christmas trees in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: Driver dies after truck hits tree in Mason City