ROCHESTER, Minn. – One driver is being cited for failure to yield to the right of way after a 2-vehicle crash at the intersection of 20th St SE and 11th Ave SE Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities say a northbound truck and southbound car collided when the car turned left on a flashing yellow arrow.
The driver of the truck complained of chest pains and went to the hospital by private car.
- Driver cited for failure to yield after 2-vehicle Rochester crash
- Sheriff: Drunk driver involved in 2-vehicle crash in Stewartville
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- UPDATE: 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon just north of Mason City
- 1 suffers injuries during 2-vehicle crash on Broadway Ave.
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Warrant yields drugs as Rochester man arrested
- Rochester care facility cited for neglect
- Man cited for indecent exposure in Rochester