PLYMOUTH, Iowa – A drinking water advisory is in effect for Plymouth.
The city is advising residents to boil water before using water.
“The Plymouth Water Supply had a problem with the well pump, and the distribution system lost pressure on JUNE 29, 2018. Due to the potential for bacterial contamination, it is being recommended that the water be boiled before using for drinking or cooking or that an alternative source be used,” the city said.
- Drinking water advisory in effect in Plymouth
- Plymouth remains under boil water advisory
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Boil advisory lifted in Plymouth after nearly 3 weeks
- Winter weather advisory in effect
- Heat Advisory in effect this weekend
- Wind Advisory in effect until Sunday afternoon
- StormTeam 3: Winter Weather Advisory in effect
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Funding for two Plymouth wellness initiatives granted