MASON CITY, Iowa - Dr. Jill Biden, wife of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, made two campaign stops in Mason City on Friday afternoon.
She took a tour of NIACC, which included the diesel technology center and the medical training lab. Dr. Biden says she is a big advocate for education, which is something she will tout if she becomes the next First Lady. She was impressed by the high-tech training facilities at the school and the students who are learning there.
After visiting NIACC, Dr. Biden went to downtown Mason City where a new Biden For President campaign center opened its doors for the first time.
- Dr. Jill Biden makes campaign stops in Mason City
- Dr. Jill Biden holds town hall in Garner
- State Sen. Hart makes Mason City campaign stop
- Sen. Klobuchar makes campaign stop in Garner
- Iowa Ag. Secretary candidate makes campaign stop
- Presidential hopefuls make stops in Mason City with caucuses approaching
- Buttigieg campaign opens office in Mason City
- Andrew Yang takes campaign to Mason City
- Biden steps up hits on Buttigieg, Warren over health care in Mason City stop
- Sewage discharge stopped in Mason City