HARDIN COUNTY, Iowa – A Dows man had to be airlifted after a crash early Friday morning in Hardin County.
Robert Zietze, 48, was injured in a crash when his vehicle hit a Freightliner semi driven by 39-year-old Michael Hulme, of Grundy Center, after crossing the centerline on Highway 65 north of Hubbard, according to the Iowa State Patrol.
The accident happened at 1:53 a.m.
- Dows man airlifted after crash in Hardin County
- Fatal crash in Hardin County
- Not guilty plea in Hardin County kidnapping
- Hardin County kidnapping case pushed back
- Trial delayed in Hardin County kidnap/torture case
- North Iowa man airlifted after motorcycle accident
- Sheriff: Man airlifted, horse killed in buggy-truck crash in Howard County
- Hardin County man gets probation for lascivious acts with a child
- Crash with Injuries in Rochester - 1 Person Airlifted from Scene
- UPDATE: Trial for torture/imprisonment of Hardin Co. boy underway