ROCHESTER, Minn. - Part of a downtown Rochester street is closed off Tuesday due to a water main break.
"Due to this emergency closure, Rochester Public Transit will move the boarding of Routes 19 and 15D to 2 St SW at the Harwick Building. Routes 12 and 14 should be boarded at 2 Ave SW near the Stabile Building or on 2 St SW at the Ozmun Building. Contact commuter coach and shuttle bus providers to understand the impacts of this emergency closure on routes, as well as, drop off and pick-up locations," the city said.
The water main break occurred at the intersection of 3rd Street SW and 2nd Avenue SW.
- Rochester Public Transit routes affected due to water main break
- Four Rochester Public Transit routes change course
- Water main breaks affecting some Austin residents
- Rochester Public Transit looking for public input on Route 19
- Water main break in Mason City
- SMART Transit routes impacted during winter weather
- Water main break leaves some in Cresco without water
- Rochester Public Transit: Expect delays in bus service
- Rochester Public Transit sets a new record during President's visit
- UPDATE: Reduced service through Thursday for Rochester Public Transit