ROCHESTER, Minn. – The trial for a 2018 double-murder is now pushed back to 2020.
Glenn Rogers Johnson, 54 of Rochester, is accused of killing Phillip William Hicks and Erick Alan Flemming at Castleview Apartments on March 17, 2018. Police say both men were stabbed and later died at St. Mary’s Hospital.
Proceedings were delayed while Johnson underwent a mental competency exam. He was ruled fit to stand trial in August 2018 and his trial was scheduled to start on May 20 but it has now been postponed until January 27, 2020.
Johnson remains in the Olmsted County Detention Center on $3 million bond.
- Double murder trial rescheduled in Rochester.
- Rochester murder trial is rescheduled
- North Iowa attempted murder trial is rescheduled
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Murder trial delayed in Rochester
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester
- Trial date set in Rochester murder
- Trial set in Rochester attempted murder case
- Rochester murder trial set to begin Monday
- Second trial scheduled in Rochester murder case