ROCHESTER, Minn. – A mental evaluation has been ordered for a man charged with a double homicide.
Glenn Roger Johnson, 53 of Rochester, is accused of two counts of 1st degree murder for the March 17 killings of Phillip William Hicks and Eric Alan Flemming. Rochester police say the victims were found at Castleview Apartments, where all three men were living.
Hicks and Flemming were found stabbed and then taken to St. Mary’s Hospital, where they were pronounced dead.
On Wednesday, the judge ordered examinations to determine if Johnson is mentally ill or if he is competent to stand trial.
Johnson remains in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center on $3,000,000 bond.
- Double-murder defendant to undergo mental evaluation
- UPDATE: Psychiatric evaluations ordered for accused double-murderer
- 4th Street SW undergoing reconstruction
- Mission 21 undergoing new changes
- Guilty plea in Mason City double-murder
- Court date set for accused double murderer
- Double murder trial rescheduled in Rochester.
- Minnesota Governor to undergo back surgery
- Safe Harbor program evaluation of helping sex trafficking victims
- UPDATE: Man accused of killing grandparents asking for psychiatric evaluation