MASON CITY, Iowa – The First Citizens Bank Charitable Foundation has given $5,000 to the Salvation Army of Mason City.
The money will go to support the Adult Day Health Center. The Salvation Army says the Center provides caregivers desperately needed respite from the stress of caring for aging family members, as well as offering a safe place where people can socialize, exercise, and take part in fun activities in a supervised setting.
- Donation to Salvation Army Adult Center
- Salvation Army Warming Center Needs Volunteers
- Salvation Army hosts Christmas dinner
- Salvation Army Majors are retired
- Salvation Army opens hair salon
- Salvation Army burglarized and vandalized
- Rochester Salvation Army Warming Center ready for guests
- Salvation Army Warming Center serves record number of people
- Salvation Army Warming Center open every night in March
- Salvation Army exceeds holiday campaign goal