ROCHESTER, Minn. – An altercation between a man and his girlfriend’s parents has led to multiple charges.
Richard Morrison, 21, of Stewartville, had to be physically restrained before being taken to the hospital after an incident late Sunday night in the 400 block of 2nd St. NW. He is facing charges of second-degree assault, domestic assault and disorderly conduct.
Authorities said a 47-year-old female victim suffered a broken nose after Morrison allegedly through a patio table at her.
The 48-year-old male took Morrison to the ground, according to police, before leaving the area.
- Sheriff: Domestic incident results in charges, injuries in southern MN
- Sheriff: Southern MN vet suffers severe head injuries after being charged by steer
- Authorities: Man has eyes ripped out during domestic incident in southern MN
- Sheriff: Domestic situation that involved gun, hammer leads to arrest in southern MN
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Man suffers serious injuries after motorcycle accident in southern MN
- Update: Southern MN woman dies from injuries sustained in crash
- Hammer attack leaves southern MN woman with severe facial injuries
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- MN HS Individual Sectional Wrestling Results