ROCHESTER, Minn. - Saturday marked a perfect day for dog lovers to get together in Peace Plaza.
Humans and their furry friends had a tail-wagging time playing games, entering giveaways, and meeting new friends.
One dog's name was even inspired by the Med City.
"His name is Chester," owner Arna Macklin said. "We named him after Rochester the city so yeah he's a good little boy."
- Dogs take over downtown Rochester
- Dogs Downtown
- Crash in downtown Rochester
- Rochester's Downtown Farmers Market Returns
- Pannekoeken returns to downtown Rochester
- Downtown Rochester intersection to close
- Cleanup money approved for downtown Rochester development
- "Ashes to Go" in downtown Rochester
- Downtown snow plowing scheduled in Rochester
- Rochester moving forward with downtown circulator project