MANTORVILLE, Minn. – A threat of murder is sending a man to prison.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office got a call in September 2017 that said 35-year-old Justin Paul Grobe was talking about killing the person who removed his children from their home. Deputies said a search of Grobe’s home in Kasson turned up a shotgun, a .50 caliber black power rifle, and two BB pistols.
Grobe pleaded guilty to terroristic threats, illegal possession of a firearm, and obstructing the legal process. He was sentenced Friday to five years in prison, with credit for 170 days already served.
For previous coverage of this story, click here.
- Dodge County threat sending man to prison
- Dodge County man sentenced for Mower County threats
- Dodge County crash sends man to the hospital
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Rochester standoff sends Austin man to prison
- Fourth conviction sending Austin man to prison
- Fleeing police sends Austin man to prison
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Meth sending Austin man to prison
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison