AUSTIN, Minn. – Threatening people has landed a Dodge County man a prison term.
30-year-old Tyler Bill Stroud of West Concord was sentenced Thursday to four years and four months behind bars after pleading guilty to one count of terroristic threats. Authorities say he was arrested on October 9 after trying to steal a vehicle.
He will get credit for 78 days already served.
Stroud reportedly was getting a lift from Kasson to Adams so he could pick up a motorcycle, then told the driver to pull over and get out. The Mower County Sheriff’s Office says when the driver refused, Stroud put him in a headlock and punched the driver several times in the face.
Charges of 1st degree aggravated robbery and 5th degree assault against Stroud were dismissed.
- Dodge County man sentenced for Mower County threats
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Dodge County threat sending man to prison
- Texas man sentenced for Mower County theft
- Chainsaw thief sentenced in Dodge County
- Teen sentenced for deadly Dodge County rollover
- Prison sentence for Mower County drug death
- Two men sentenced for Mower County robbery
- Second sentence in Mower County drug bust
- Prison sentence for Mower County abduction