MADELIA, Minn. – A Dodge County semi driver is hurt in a southern Minnesota crash.
The State Patrol says David Lee Gosch, 61 of Hayfield, was driving a semi loaded with pigs south on Highway 15 and overturned taking the ramp to eastbound Highway 60, northeast of Madelia. The Patrol says the accident happened around 12:10 pm Wednesday and left Gosch with non-life threatening injuries.
He was taken to Medelia Community Hospital for treatment. Gosch was wearing his seat belt.
The Watonwan County Sheriff’s Office and Madelia Police Department assisted at the scene.
- Dodge County man injured in semi crash
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- One injured in Dodge County crash
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- SUV rollover injures five in Dodge County
- Dodge County woman hurt in collision with semi
- Dodge Center man sentenced for drunken crash
- One hurt in Dodge County crash