ROCHESTER, Minn. – A chase that hit 70 miles per hour results in probation for a Mantorville man.
Matthew Ryan Erwin, 34, was arrested in late November 2017 after the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said he fled a traffic stop. A pursuit was called off due to safety concerns and Erwin was later arrested at his home. Deputies say his blood alcohol content tested at .15 percent after Erwin was caught.
Erwin was charged with eight offenses and pleaded guilty to obstructing the legal process and DWI. He was sentenced Monday to two years of supervised probation and ordered to do 100 hours of community work service.
- Dodge County man gets probation in Olmsted County chase
- Tornado Watch for Olmsted, Dodge County
- Probation in Olmsted County child porn case
- Man sentenced for sex abuse in Olmsted and Dodge counties
- Mower County man pleads guilty to Olmsted County chase
- Plea deal in Olmsted County chase
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County chase
- Sentencing set for Dodge/Olmsted county sex abuse
- Man wanted in Olmsted County
- Rochester man gets probation for chase