MILTON TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A one-vehicle crash sends a man to the hospital in Dodge County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened just after 1 pm on Highway 57. A 1996 Ford Club Wagon driven by Lewis Allen Olson, 56 of Byron, was southbound when it went off the road and hit a stop sign.
Olson was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment of a non-life threatening injury. The State Patrol says he was wearing his seat belt.
The Dodge County Sheriff and Mantorville ambulance and fire assisted at the scene.
- Dodge County crash sends man to the hospital
- Dodge County threat sending man to prison
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- Dodge County man injured in semi crash
- Crash sends three to hospital
- Dodge Center man sentenced for drunken crash
- One hurt in Dodge County crash