MANTORVILLE, Minn. – It’s probation and a fine for a drunken crash in Dodge County.
Eric James Marquardt, 33 of Dodge Center, pleaded guilty Wednesday to DWI and a charge of fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle was dismissed. Marquardt was arrested in early December 2018 after he sped away from a Dodge County sheriff’s deputy and wound up crashing his vehicle into a creek.
The deputy says Marquardt made a sudden turn to cut off oncoming traffic, sped up and turned off his lights, then drove through a T intersection and into a nearby field before winding up in the creek.
Marquardt was sentenced Wednesday to one year of supervised probation and a $600 fine.
- Dodge Center man sentenced for drunken crash
- Dodge Center man pleads not guilty for drunken crash
- Charles City man sentenced for drunken crash
- Floyd woman sentenced for drunken crash
- Rochester woman sentenced for drunken crash
- Guilty plea in drunken crash
- Rochester man pleads guilty in drunken Mower County crash
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- Dodge County man injured in semi crash
- Rollover crash in Dodge County