GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. – A Mower County driver is not injured after a two-vehicle accident Tuesday in Goodhue County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says an SUV driven by Peggy Gay Nelson, 76 of Kenyon, was stopped at the intersection of Highway 52 and County Road 8, then pulled in front of a southbound pickup truck driven by Vicky Jean Hardecopf, 53 of Dexter. The collision happened around 8:43 pm.
Hardecopf was not harmed but Nelson suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to Cannon Falls Hospital for treatment. The State Patrol says both drivers were wearing their seat belts.
The Goodhue County Sheriff’s Office and Cannon Falls Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Dexter woman in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- West Concord man killed in Goodhue County crash
- Five Iowans hurt in Sunday crash in Goodhue County
- Fatal car accident in Goodhue County
- Disease outbreak linked to Goodhue County campground
- Deadly disease found in Goodhue County deer