ROCHESTER, Minn. - Seventeen students were on a school bus that crashed Friday morning.
Authorities say no students were injured when the bus was t-boned by a vehicle around 8 a.m. The driver of that vehicle was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
The accident happened at Northern Heights Dr. NE and limited traffic to one lane for a period of time.
Rochester Police, Rochester Fire and Gold Cross Ambulance all responded to the crash.
- Update: 17 students on bus involved in Rochester crash
- UPDATE: 'Dancing with the Stars' bus involved in Monday crash
- Two-vehicle crash involved Rochester police car
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- School bus accident in Rochester
- Crash in downtown Rochester
- UPDATE: Authorities say former student involved in Riceville school threat
- NIACC instructor remembers former student involved in crash
- Update: 2nd crash involving farm equipment reported in Floyd County
- UPDATE: Student, driver identified in Iowa school bus fire