According to a new study by BJSM 30 percent of softball athletes have clinical depression and 37.7 percent of female track and field athletes. KIMT spoke to a local coach and the past president of the association for applied sports psycology about the growing issue. Click on the video tab for the full story.
According to a new study by BJSM 30 percent of softball athletes have clinical depression.
Posted: Jul 1, 2018 11:01 PM
- Depression rates rising in student-athletes
- Depression during the wintertime
- Jobless rate spikes to 14.7%, highest since Great Depression
- Rochester parking rates to rise next week
- FDA approves first postpartum depression drug
- Minnesota senator shares past experience with depression
- How a Rise in Interest Rates Could Affect Residents
- Suicide rates for US military members on the rise
- Rising above adversity: new opportunities await Minnesota athletes
- March Student Athletes of the Week
Scroll for more content...