ROCHESTER, Minn. - Rochester's North Denny's location is closed due to a burst pipe. It happened on Thursday because of the cold temperatures.
As of Monday afternoon, the issue is fixed but staff are working to clean up the restaurant, get rid of anything that was ruined, and get everything back up to code.
An employee tells KIMT the restaurant expects to be open again Tuesday morning.
The South location is still open.
- Denny's closed due to burst pipe
- Burst pipes and insurance. Are you covered?
- Cold causes pipe to burst in Rochester store, causing thousands in damage
- Community Kitchen in Mason City closed after pipe breaks
- Examiner blames Iowa child's death on burst appendix
- Frozen pipe warning in Howard County
- Final sentence in pipe vs. bat confrontation
- Rochester man arrested for pipe assault
- Family of Dennis Hanson releases letter to public
- Local businesses close early Monday due to snow