ROCHESTER, Minn. – Two people are facing felony charges after allegedly breaking things at a residence and damaging vehicles.
Liban Abdullah, 23, and Gerard Roble, 27, were arrested early Thursday morning in the 1600 block of 8 ½ St. SE.
Police said three men came to the residence and were denied entry. That’s when the two men became upset and started breaking things, police said.
Both are being charged with first-degree damage to property.
- Denied entry to a house. 2 men charged with felony damage to property
- Incoming Harvard freshman denied entry by immigration officials
- Charge dismissed against man accused of naked property damage
- Overnight fire causes $70,000 in property damage
- Blogger denied Iowa House credentials
- Police: Mason City man facing felony charge for smashing windows at rental property
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge