CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Floyd County man is facing a drug charge after a traffic stop.
Sayvonne Lealbert Eugene Jordan, 21 of Charles City, is accused of possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver. Charles City police say he was stopped for a traffic violation on February 23 in the 900 block of Kelly Street. An officer says a search of the vehicle found $1,700 in cash, plastic baggies with scales, and a container holding 31.86 grams of marijuana, a small amount of methamphetamine, and pills identified at Alprazolam and Cyclobenzaprine.
A criminal charge was not filed against Jordan until April 7 and he was arrested in Black Hawk County on Monday.
- Delayed drug arrest for Charles City man
- Charles City man's murder trial delayed again
- Drug arrest made in Charles City
- Drug charges dropped against Charles City man
- Charles City man facing multiple drug charges
- Charles City man arrested after one-month drug investigation
- Charles City man sentenced for Floyd County drug arrest
- Charles City man arrested for Medicaid fraud
- Charles City man arrested after two crashes
- Wanted man arrested in Charles City