FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Winnebago teen is sentenced after police find a “sizable” amount of marijuana in his vehicle at school.
Ramiro Tiverio Resendiz, 19 of Rake, was charged after Buffalo Center police found the marijuana on March 8.
Resendiz pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and has now been sentenced to three years of probation. He’s been given a deferred judgment, which means this conviction will be wiped from Resendiz’ record if he successfully completes his probation.
- Deferred judgment for marijuana at school
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Deferred judgment for alley thief
- Forest City man gets deferred judgment for marijuana
- Man gets deferred judgment for 13 pounds of marijuana
- Deferred judgment for Cresco tire slasher
- Deferred judgment for Mason City robber
- Prowell gets deferred judgment for pot
- Worth County teen gets deferred judgment
- Woman gets deferred judgment for jail assault