MASON CITY, Iowa – A North Iowa man has received a deferred judgment in the alley robbery of two people.
19-year-old Gunnar Demetrius Flores of Mason City was arrested and charged with two counts of 2nd degree robbery after authorities said he stole $4,100 in cash as well as other personal items from two people in the 700 block of North Commercial Alley in Mason City. Court documents say the thefts happened on September 30, 2016.
Flores entered a guilty plea to one count of 1st degree theft and was sentenced Monday to five years of probation. If he fulfills the terms of that probation, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Deferred judgment for alley thief
- Deferred judgment for Cresco tire slasher
- Deferred judgment for Mason City robber
- Prowell gets deferred judgment for pot
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Worth County teen gets deferred judgment
- Woman gets deferred judgment for jail assault
- Teen gets deferred judgment for dealing pot
- Deferred judgment for marijuana at school
- Deferred judgment in Mason City 'road rage' conviction