CRESCO, Iowa – A plea deal has been reached in a case of vehicle vandalism in Howard County.
19-year-old Tyler Robert Heggebo of Lime Springs and two juveniles were accused of slashing the tires of seven vehicles on March 14 in Cresco, causing an estimated $8,000 in damage.
Heggebo pleaded guilty to 2nd degree criminal mischief and received two to five years of probation and a deferred judgment. If Heggebo fulfills the terms of his probation, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Deferred judgment for Cresco tire slasher
- Rochester tire slasher sentenced
- Deferred judgment for alley thief
- Deferred judgment for Mason City robber
- Prowell gets deferred judgment for pot
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Worth County teen gets deferred judgment
- Woman gets deferred judgment for jail assault
- Teen gets deferred judgment for dealing pot
- Deferred judgment for marijuana at school