ROCHESTER, Minnesota -- After a rain-soaked game the previous night, the Honkers couldn't keep the momentum going, falling to the Waterloo Bucks 4-2.
After a solo home run to lead off the game for the Bucks, Rochester answered with a two-run double by Kyler McMahan. The Honkers would have a 2-1 lead, until Waterloo would hit the go-ahead single in the fifth.
With the loss, Rochester falls to 2-2 in the second half of the season.
- Defense reigns as Honkers fall to Waterloo
- Rochester Honkers under new ownership.
- Honkers split series with MoonDogs
- Battle of Waterloo preview
- Woman reported missing in Waterloo
- Three Honkers named to Major League showcase
- Honkers take Game 1 from Loggers
- Waterloo man convicted of threatening Joni Ernst
- Man shot in Waterloo burglary has died
- Waterloo retirement community planning $70 million makeover