DECORAH, Iowa – A teen accused of forcing a woman into sex is pleading not guilty.
Nathaniel Michael Darling, 18 of Decorah, is charged with 3rd degree sexual abuse. He was arrested after a woman reported she had been abused on July 22.
Darling’s trial is scheduled for December 12.
- Decorah teen pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Decorah man pleads not guilty to armed threats
- Guilty plea from Decorah teen accused of rape
- Man arrested for Decorah burglary
- Watch: The Decorah eagle cam
- Decorah man sentenced for harassment
- Disturbance call in Decorah leads to felony domestic abuse charge
- Decorah man accused of pointing gun a woman's head pleads not guilty
- Austin man pleads guilty to sexually abusing girl
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse