ROCHESTER, Minn. – Selling methamphetamine to a police informant will keep a Rochester man on probation for decades.
Toby James Bruce, 42, was sentenced Thursday to 148 days in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center and 30 years of supervised probation. He pleaded guilty to 1st degree sale of drugs in April.
The Southeast Minnesota Violent Crime Enforcement Team says Bruce sold over 20 grams of meth to an informant in December 2017.
Bruce must also pay $1,300 in restitution and perform 50 hours of community work service.
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Three decades of probation for Rochester drug dealer
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Two decades of probation for meth sale
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Convicted Rochester meth dealer loses his appeal
- Iowa meth dealer to spend decades in prison
- Lake Mills meth dealer sentenced