MASON CITY, Iowa – A trial is scheduled for a woman accused of charging thousands on her mother’s credit card.
Marissa Castine Nichols, 32 of Mason City, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to credit card fraud. Authorities accuse her of racking up more than $3,400 in local and out-of-state charges on her mother’s credit card from June 30 until the card was cancelled on July 23.
Court documents say Nichols got the card out of a box under her mother’s bed.
Her trial is set to begin on January 15, 2019.
- Daughter pleads not guilty to using her mom's credit card
- Grafton man pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Rose Creek woman pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing mom's credit card
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to using a stolen credit card
- Grafton man pleads guilty to illegal use of a credit card
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Probation for illegal credit card use
- My Money: Choosing the right credit card