DALLAS, Texas – The Dallas Wings have waived former Hawkeye forward, Megan Gustafson.
Gustafson was the 17th overall pick in the 2019 WNBA Draft, making appearances in the preseason averaging a mere 2.6 points and 3.0 rebounds.
The team also waived Kennedy Burke and placed Moriah Jefferson on the temporarily suspended list.
- Dallas Wings waive Megan Gustafson
- Iowa's Megan Gustafson is AP Player of the Year
- President waives Iran sanctions
- Gustafson, Carleton head to the WNBA
- SAW: Mason City's Megan Meyer
- Behind Gustafson and Meyer, No. 2 Iowa survives Mercer 66-61
- Iowa's Gustafson named AP Player of the Year
- Gustafson, Baer to play, Horner to coach for Iowa United
- Golden Apple Award Winner: Megan Gapinski
- Megan Meyer leads experienced Mason City attack