OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A motorcycle crash sent one person the hospital and he could face a DUI charge after an overnight accident.
It happened in the 1800 block of 3rd Ave. NW around 12:30 a.m.
Authorities say the driver, 30-year-old Andrew Peters, of Dover, had facial injuries and showed signs of being under the influence after he veered off the road at the a bend, crossed the sidewalk and crashed.
- DUI charges possible after motorcycle crash in Olmsted County
- Two motorcycle riders hurt in Olmsted County
- Motorcycle thief sentenced in Olmsted County
- Speed and intoxication blamed for Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Second drug sentence for Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Rider badly hurt in Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Charges dropped in Olmsted County ATV crash
- Snowmobiler crashes in Olmsted County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County