ROCHESTER, Minn. - Destination Medical Center hosts a monthly Sustainability Speaker Series, where they invite organizations to present on sustainability topics.
On Wednesday, XRG Concepts presented on energy efficiency in residential construction based on 8 years of data collected in Southeastern and Southcentral Minnesota.
"I think most of the people attending today can apply what we're gonna learn to their individual home or residence, whether it be an apartment or what have you, and hopefully lower some of their utility costs and save some money but also help the planet at the same time," explains Kevin Bright, DMC's energy and sustainability director.
DMC is partnering with local green building chapters to continue the series through 2019.
- DMC's October Sustainability Speaker Series
- DMC starts sustainability series
- DMC organizers host sustainability series
- DMC January sustainability meeting
- DMC's August Sustainability Series Highlights solar energy
- DMC Sustainability Series discusses net zero energy buildings
- Sustainability speaker series: reducing energy in office spaces
- DMC's November sustainability series meeting focuses on future of renewable energy
- DMC Board gives update
- Rochester Recognized for Sustainability