ROCHESTER, Minn. – The transportation planning for the Destination Medical Center project gets a statewide award.
The DMC, the City of Rochester, and SRF Consulting received an “Innovation in Planning” award during the Upper Midwest Regional Planning Conference going on in Rochester. Organizers say the award from the American Planning Association Minnesota Chapter recognizes the collaborative effort to help define the future of transportation in the city’s downtown area.
- DMC transit planning honored with statewide award
- DMC on track with plans
- RCTC president receives statewide award
- DMC starts sustainability series
- DMC Board gives update
- DMC January sustainability meeting
- Riverland teacher wins statewide honor
- North Iowa health official honored with statewide award
- Smith resigns from DMC Board
- DMC organizers host sustainability series