ROCHESTER, Minn. - A crowd full of people gathered in one of the new Hilton Hotel's banquet halls for the 3rd Annual Rochester Destination Medical Center Summit. There were presentations on opportunities in Rochester, the future of the Mayo Clinic, DMC updates, transit development, and affordable housing.
Before the summit, there were walking tours of the Hilton and the Castle Community.
- DMC hosts 3rd annual Destination Medical Center Summit
- DMC host summit for developers and investors
- Updates to Destination Medical Center's transportation plan
- DMC organizers host sustainability series
- Final Destination Medical Center Corporation Board meeting of 2018
- 3rd annual Autism Summit held in Mason City
- DMC starts sustainability series
- DMC Board gives update
- DMC January sustainability meeting
- Smith resigns from DMC Board