ROCHESTER, Minn.-Rochester is expected to grow expontentially over the next decade.
DMC hosted a summit to teach developers and investors in the region about the city's growth.
Patrick Seeb is the director of economic development for the DMC and gave executives a tour of the city.
He says it gives them a chance to gain a better understanding of opportunities for growth in the dmc development district.
“We also want them to see there's continue growth happening here in Rochester,”said Seeb.
Rochester conducted a study and found that by 2040 55,000 new residence will call Rochester home.
They also found that in the next 20 years they'll need 24,000 new units.
- DMC host summit for developers and investors
- DMC hosts 3rd annual Destination Medical Center Summit
- DMC organizers host sustainability series
- Developers talk Two Discovery Square as part of DMC development
- DMC starts sustainability series
- DMC Board gives update
- DMC January sustainability meeting
- Smith resigns from DMC Board
- DMC's October Sustainability Speaker Series
- DMC on track with plans