ROCHESTER, Minn.- The progression of the DMC Project is still going forward. At the meeting Thursday the main focus was building more of a cultural community downtown. Board members of the DMC corporation met to discuss not only updates on current projects but also creating a city for residents to have a work life balance.
One project they discussed was the Chateau Theatre.
Currently the theatre is closed.
The DMC Corp and the city wants to develop a management model and start construction on the interior.
- DMC Board gives update
- Smith resigns from DMC Board
- DMC starts sustainability series
- DMC January sustainability meeting
- DMC organizers host sustainability series
- DMC's October Sustainability Speaker Series
- DMC on track with plans
- DMC transit planning honored with statewide award
- DMC host summit for developers and investors
- DMC public meeting discusses future of Discovery Walk