ROCHESTER, Minn. — DFL attorney general candidate Mike Rothman is making stops all over the state, including in Southeast Minnesota.
KIMT asked Rothman what he thinks makes him stand out from the other DFL attorney general candidates. "I have been the strongest consumer watchdog for the state of Minnesota for the last seven and a half years. There's no other candidate with the strength of experience that I have to protect Minneosta consumers from day one," he replied.
He is running against four other DFL candidates: Debra Hilstrom, Matt Pelikan, Keith Ellison, and Tom Foley. The Republican attorney general candidates are Bob Lessard, Sharon Anderson, and Doug Wardlow.
- DFL Attorney General candidate visits Rochester
- Keith Ellison survives last-minute accusation to win DFL nominee for attorney general
- DFL convention wraps up and final candidates are endorsed
- Stonewall DFL endorses Regina Mustafa for Rochester Mayor
- Affordable housing discussion with candidate for Attorney General
- Ellison gets DFL endorsement despite abuse allegation
- Rochester mayoral candidate forum
- UPDATE: U.S. Attorney General resigns
- Final University of Minnesota presidential candidate visits the Rochester campus
- Minnesota Education Commissioner visits Rochester