Iowa state police say a Fort Dodge woman who was reported to be acting erratically while wielding knives has been shot and killed by police.
Posted: Aug 5, 2020 9:28 AM
- DCI: Fort Dodge woman wielding knives fatally shot by police
- Hammer, knives wielded in Iowa family's fight
- Fort Dodge woman fatally shot; police arrest husband
- Iowans warned about phony DCI calls
- Man sentenced for throwing knives at police
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- 2 brothers shot, killed in Fort Dodge; no arrests reported
- Woman dies in apartment fire in downtown Fort Dodge
- Police: Victims in fatal Fort Dodge shooting not the intended targets
- Fatal car/pickup collision in Dodge County
Scroll for more content...