GARNER, Iowa – An accused meth dealer is pleading not guilty.
Corey David Tangman, 31 of Crystal Lake, is charged with two counts of conspiracy with intent to deliver methamphetamine. Authorities say they searched Tangman’s home in October 2017 and found meth and marijuana paraphernalia, scales, baggies, and drug notes.
He was charged in April and his trial is set to start on July 11.
- Crystal Lake man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Crystal Lake man sentenced for dealing drugs
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Crystal Lake man charged with drug crime
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime