GARNER, Iowa – An accused meth dealer is pleading not guilty.
Corey David Tangman, 31 of Crystal Lake, is charged with two counts of conspiracy with intent to deliver methamphetamine. Authorities say they searched Tangman’s home in October 2017 and found meth and marijuana paraphernalia, scales, baggies, and drug notes.
He was charged in April and his trial is set to start on July 11.
- Crystal Lake man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Crystal Lake woman pleads guilty to dealing pot
- Crystal Lake man sentenced for dealing drugs
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Crystal Lake man charged with drug crime
- Lake Mills man pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- One plea in Crystal Lake drug investigation
- Sentence issued for Crystal Lake drug bust