FOREST CITY, Iowa – A man who reportedly drove 100 miles per hour through Buffalo Center has received a deferred judgment.
Nicholas John Moore, 35 of Crystal Lake, pleaded guilty to eluding and OWI-1st offense for the incident on September 9, 2017. Authorities say he failed to stop for a marked patrol vehicle that had lights and sirens going, then failed field sobriety tests.
On Friday, Moore was sentenced to three years of probation and must pay a $750 civil penalty. If he fulfills all the terms of that probation, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Crystal Lake man gets probation for high-speed chase
- Rochester man gets probation for high speed chase
- Crystal Lake man sentenced for dealing drugs
- Crystal Lake man charged with drug crime
- One plea in Crystal Lake drug investigation
- Sentence issued for Crystal Lake drug bust
- Crystal Lake man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase
- Rochester man gets probation for chase
- Man gets probation for North Iowa chase